• Will Machiningcn make prototype parts?
We have no problems with making your prototype or full production parts.
• What kind of drawing files do you accept?
You can send us DXF, DWG,Jpg,Jpeg,DOC, IGES, STP, PDF and most solid models files.
• Does Machiningcn work off of paper prints?
Yes, fax over a clear copy or mail us your prints. We also have customer service managers in the Chicago area, which can go over your project in person.
• I have a broken part and no prints; can Machiningcn make me a new part from it?
Depending on how badly damaged, we can reverse engineer the part and possibly improve it.
• What types of materials can you work with?
We machine all ferrous and non-ferrous metals, this also includes tool steels. We also have a high degree of expertise in Machining standard and exotic plastics.
• Do you have someone who can help select the correct material for my part?
Our customer service managers have extensive background in both metals and plastics to answer your questions for use in any application.
• Can Machiningcn provide my parts coated to our specifications?
We work with key secondary processes vendors to provide a complete part to your specifications.
• How can I reduce the cost of my parts?
Give us a call and we can discuss the different ways for cost savings, thru tolerances, coatings or your material specifications.
• Can we use Company Credit Cards to pay?
We accept Visa, MasterCard